StarFox excelent adventur StarFox excelent adventur

This was actually way funny! The DK joke at the beginning was great haha.

Lycanthropy Lycanthropy

This is definitely one of the best dubstep songs I've heard. I don't even care for dubstep that much, but this is amazing! Definitely checking more of your stuff out.

Voltus responds:

Thank you! Dubstep isn't my main thing so I hope you'll find more to like ;)

The Age of Aggression The Age of Aggression

This is amazing! I can't wait to hear the longer version! Harmonies would be amazing. Really hope you do more things like this.

Krichotomy responds:

I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D I'm not sure I'll be able to cover this song as I envision it. It'll be a lot of work and I'm rather exhausted these days.

King Of Darkness King Of Darkness

First off, good track! It sounds like the type of music that'd be in a steampunk platformer. This to me would make a good cut scene / loading / title screen song, but it doesn't have enough melody to last a whole level, but that is just my opinion.
I like how the strings give it an eerie effect. Can't wait to see what game this goes into!
Also, where can I download this album? Is it just the tracks on NG, or is it on somewhere like BandCamp?

Ilovescience66 responds:

Thanks! You can download this album here on NewGrounds. There's a "Download" button on here, but very few people use it on my music, as much as I know. I'm also uploading it to my SoundCloud/YouTube after I finish uploading here on NewGrounds! I considered uploading it to BandCamp, as well as uploading it on iTunes, Google Play, XBOX Music & Amazon music, but BandCamp & RouteNote want me to sell the albums/songs/EPs I upload to BC, iTunes, XBOX, Google Play, etc., and I can't find any free music distributors/record labels that'll let me upload my songs/albums/EPs or will distribute my music to public stores for free, where fans won't have to pay.
If I can't find something like RouteNote that'll allow me to distribute my music so that fans won't have to pay, I'll consider making an arrangement with MAGIX to distribute in these stores.
Again, thank you!

Skull light Skull light

The shading is really good on this, and the side-ways skull looks great! The front-facing skull looks just a tad awkward though. Also, aren't the pelvis' supposed to be the same shape?